Friday, September 25, 2009

I'm joining in the "One Sentence Journal" fun!

It all stated here: Happiness Tip of the Day by Gretchen Rubin

But I heard about it here: The HeART of Social Work by Leslie Ann Lovett

And now I've completely caved to peer pressure once I saw that the AntiSocial Social Worker, Still Dreaming, and some of my other Social Worker Bloggers have started doing it too.

Today's One Sentance:

I wish things were as black and white as I was sure they were, before I became a social worker.

I'm hoping that this will motivate me to update the blog a little bit more often - even if its o
only a sentance. :)

(I tried to "Just Say No!" but EVERYONE was doing it! And later, we are all going to jump off bridges together!! You know you want to do it too! )

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to be starting one sentence journaling in Jan, although I will be posting them weekly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I STILL haven't managed to only write one sentence...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this particular sentence! I see this with my students, too--as human beings, we long for clarity, for definitive answers, and much of social work education means letting go of that natural longing. Thank you for sharing this part of your journey!

    ReplyDelete

Join in the conversation! Please leave a comment!