Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Activity: Step Five

If you are just joining in - go here first, and then Step 2 , Step 3 , and Step 4!*************************************************

I really hate to do this to you right now.


I'm sorry that I am coming to see you at your work/school. Why don't you step outside with me?
I'm afraid that I need you to move right now. I know it is sudden but you just can't go back there. I've asked them to pack up your stuff and I'll bring it to you later.


Unfortunately, when I ran a background check on #10, there was something there that we didn't expect. I can't really talk about it because its private - but you aren't going to be able to live there.


I'm sure you are disappointed. I know you really looked up to them. But please cross them off your list, its just not going to work out.


Also, I need you to cross #4 off your list - right now its just too hard for you to see them, because they are still hanging around #2. I'm sorry, but lets just focus on one thing at a time right now okay?

**********************
How are you feeling now? What if someone showed up today and said these things to you?

My list now




  1. Jason, Leah


  2. Mom


  3. God-mother


  4. Church


  5. Home


  6. Caucasian/Irish/Dutch


  7. Christian

  8. Dancing


  9. Photos


  10. J.B. - close family friend


  11. Kass

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! If this doesn't open eyes (no pun intended), I don't know what will!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be completely confused and want to know what was going on right away. I want to know who I can't see tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete

Join in the conversation! Please leave a comment!