Monday, October 12, 2009

Activity: Step Three

If you are just joining in - go here first, and then Step 2!
*************************************************
Hi! I know its been a little while and you are probably what is going to happen next huh?

Well, don't you worry - I'm a professional and I know what is best for you. I care about you and really want you to trust me, okay?

I know you asked to talk to #11... but right now that just isn't possible. I know you really wanted to - but there are other things we need to focus on. Please cross #11 off your list and I'll let you know when you might be able to add them back.

Okay, now I need to talk to you about #3. I know that you have been fulfilling that role for a while now... but it just isn't appropriate. I need you to cross number 3 off your list and try not to act or think like that anymore.

Now, I know this isn't easy for you and I wish I could make it easier - but I promise that I'm trying to make the best decisions possible for you.

I will be back REALLY soon so that we can talk about your future.

******************************************
How do you feel about all of this so far? How would you feel if you really had to give up #3?

My list now





  1. Jason, Leah


  2. Mom


  3. God-mother


  4. Church


  5. Home


  6. Caucasian/Irish/Dutch


  7. Christian


  8. Dancing


  9. Photos


  10. J.B. - close family friend


  11. Kass

5 comments:

  1. This is already heartbreaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barely into the "game" and I'm already sad for the outcome. As the foster parent I can already visualize where this is going, but it is insightful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Losing not just those important to me but the part of ME that is important to me. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crossing off number 3 for me was really hard. I had "mom" and that's all I've ever wanted to be so to not be able to be that anymore would kill me!

    ReplyDelete

Join in the conversation! Please leave a comment!