Sunday, October 11, 2009

Aw Shucks...

you shouldn't have!




I'm totally honored to have recieved this award from Mama Drama and Karen - if you haven't checked out their sites, you are really missing out.


This award comes with a few rules; Copy and paste this onto a new post in your blog. Write your own answers to the questions below. Remember -you can only use one word answers! (It is just too hard for some answers!) Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers by including their links! Post on your blog. Alert them that you have given them this award. Simple. So go ahead get started.... Have Fun!_______________________________________________________



Where is your cell phone? Close!

Your hair? Tangled

Your mother? Perfect

Your father? Complicated

Your favorite food? ethnic

Your dream last night? none

Your favorite drink? Coke

Your dream/goal? content

What room are you in? motel

Your hobby? scrapbooking

Your Fear? Depression

Where do you want to be in 6 years? Settled

Where were you last night? Home

Something that you aren’t? Alone

Muffins? Nah

Wish list item? House

Where did you grow up? South

Last thing you did? ate

What are you wearing? Pjs

Your TV? Oprah

Your pets? Dogs

Friends? Family

Your life? incomplete

Your mood? Zen

Missing someone? yes

Vehicle? messy

Something you’re not wearing? TMI

Your favorite store? Tar-jay

Your favorite color? Purple

When was the last time you laughed? dinner

Last time you cried? recent

One place that I go to over and over? Michigan

One person who emails me regularly? Blogger

Favorite place to eat? Changes!!
______________________________


I am going to nominate the six bloggers below - so we can get to know you better. Be sure to check out their blogs and Karen and Mama Drama's too:


Sarah Tells it Like It Is
Be The Change
Case Study of Life
Everyone Needs Therapy
The Monster Wrangler
Thoughts From A Foster Family

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks! I find my blog a bit boring actually, but I do appreciate the gesture. How cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have given one to Divotdawg as a reaching out gesture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome sweetie.

    Now post some of the good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, you've probably received it many times, but this one is from me.Kreative Blogger..And I hope I haven't forgotten that I already had given you one!!You can check out the rules on my blog.Take care

    ReplyDelete

Join in the conversation! Please leave a comment!