Saturday, November 14, 2009

Movie Review: Paranormal Activity

DO NOT GO SEE THIS MOVIE.

If you value your ability to sleep with the lights off -

If you don't want to jump out of your skin at every little noise -

If you ever want to have a regular heart rate again -

JUST SKIP THIS ONE.

(Ok, obviously if it had this much of an effect on me, it probably did what any good scary movie is supposed to do - but still...)

I think I now fall into the camp of people who will not go see scary movies.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the warning but you don't have to worry about me. Silence of the Lambs did the same thing to me so NEVER again. Cured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work at a movie theatre and people ask me if I have seen this movie. I hate scary movies and I refuse to see any movie like this. My inlaw's house has activity...and so by watching this movie, it would make their house even creepier!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That solidifies it for me: I HAVE TO SEE THIS MOVIE!!! I LOVE scary movies. The scarier, the better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE scary movies and have missed so many good ones since moving. None of my new friends like them,lol!

    ReplyDelete

Join in the conversation! Please leave a comment!