Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happiness is...


Thank you Tara!
As with all good blog awards, there are rules and an oppurtunity to "pay it forward" - which is easily my favorite part of blog awards! So, write 10 things that make you happy and try to do at least one today! Then, give this award to 10 bloggers who make you happy - and make sure you tell them to come collect their award! If you recieve the award, don't forget to link back to the one who gave it to you!


10 things that make me happy:

1. Blog Awards - recieving and giving!
2. Laughter with friends.
3. Snuggling with my dogs.
4. Spending time with my Godchildren.
5. Sleeping in.
6. Sfactor.
7. Reading a good book.
8. Time with Mom.
9. Eating out.
10. A good movie.


10 bloggers who make me happy: (There are way more than 10 - but here are some that I don't think have gotten this one already!)

5. Sarah at The Green Scene

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award, Rach! I have never gotten one of these! :) How do I "pick it up?" I don't know what to do next! You are such a professional blogger, btw. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, my dear friend!! Happy New Year!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As for the happy, definitely #5.

    As for the bloggers, definitely #2.

    Thanks for commenting today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... I'm so honored! Thank you! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Join in the conversation! Please leave a comment!