Hershey’s has partnered with Children’s Miracle Network and this Easter Hershey’s will donate up to $5000 to CMN through the Better Basket Blog Hop campaign. It’s so easy to participate and will only take a few minutes of your time. Hershey’s will donate $10 per post up to 500 posts. When we are all done that will be $5000 raised for Children’s Miracle Network!
Here’s all you need to do: HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES:
* Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
* Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
* Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
* Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
The fantastic, Melissa from Full Circle gave me this Easter Basket - now I'm passing it along to:
My social workin' sister - Babs at Foster Child to Social Worker
A new friend and foster mom - Maggie at Popp Life
The awesomest - Annie at Annieology (this reminds me that I really need to pass along the last award she gave me!)
Blessed Mommy of 8 9! - Jen at Home, Hands, Hearts, Quiverfull!
And another mom to a miracle baby-to-be - Snarky Mom at Postcards from Insanity
Pass it on!!