Monday, May 31, 2010

If you woke up this morning in the United States of America, and you could...

Say whatever you want.

Protest whatever you want.

Vote for whoever you want.

Practice any religion you want.

If you woke up this morning in the United States of America...

Please take a moment to remember those that died, so that you could live free...

I am so grateful that my brother came home safe and sound two months ago, but so many have died to protect our freedoms. For a visual reminder, head over to the Pioneer Woman's site. She has been posting pictures by her readers that represent troops "Coming Home" - and it is a sometimes stark reminder of what many have sacrificed.

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY


1 comment:

  1. I have been reading your blog a while but don't think I have left a comment. I really enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete

Join in the conversation! Please leave a comment!