Tuesday, November 2, 2010

By the Numbers

-5- 
Phone calls today from parents/foster parents asking me questions about their child

-17-
Times I signed my name to an official document today

-85-
Minutes spent in a meeting learning about changing protocols

-5-
Staff on my original team

-3-
Staff left on my team after two were promoted last week

-28-
 Cases that need to be reassigned to new workers

-19-
 Emails recieved today for work since Friday

-36-
Minutes for lunch today

-4-
Voicemails left over the weekend when I obviously wasn't going to be checking them.

-63-
Supervision notes written over the weekend
 (1 - for each case I am responsible for supervising)

-273-
Staff casenotes for just last week, reviewed and initialed

 -2-
Decisions made today that will negatively impact a child

-0-
Times that I wished I did something else for a living

3 comments:

  1. How many kids on your case load take psyche meds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!! Your day exhausts me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm quite jealous of the 36 min lunch :)

    ReplyDelete

Join in the conversation! Please leave a comment!