Tuesday, February 1, 2011

We Interupt Our Regularly Scheduled Post...

Sorry to all of you who may be checking in to see my response about Henry from the last couple of days! But I am very excited to announce that one of my blog posts was syndicated on BlogHer today!!

Many of you will have already read the post on this site - but if you want to go see it (and comment!) at BlogHer, you can find it by clicking HERE.

I was syndicated on BlogHer.com

So, for anyone stopping by from BlogHer today - Welcome!

I hope you will take some time, check out some of the tabs at the top of the page and enjoy reading - because I certainly enjoy writing - about my life as a social worker! Child Welfare is where I currently work and is my passion. I love my job, even when it is frustrating and difficult, because I so deeply believe that families are so very important. Families of origin and families of choice shape us into the people we are and then we in turn shape the lives of others.

So, browse around, feel free to comment on old posts and I hope you will come back again soon!

(For the rest of my regular readers - I promise my comments about Henry will be up tomorrow!)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you, girl!! Congrats! Will surf on over and leave some luvin'.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    Maria (Canada)

    ReplyDelete

Join in the conversation! Please leave a comment!